Let's be honest - none of us were given an owner's manual at birth. If you're having trouble solving a problem or making a dream happen, the problem isn't you. It's not that you're not hardworking, intelligent or deserving, but that you haven't yet installed the one key belief that will change everything.
And that belief is that everything is figureoutable.
Whether you want to leave a dead end job, break an addiction, learn to salsa, heal a relationship, grow a business, master your money or travel the globe, Everything is Figureoutable will train your brain to think more creatively and positively - especially in the face of setbacks.
Inside, you'll learn:
* The simple practice that makes you twice as likely to achieve your goals
* How to overcome a lack of time and money
* How to find two free hours a day
* What to do if you're multipassionate and want to follow all your dreams
* How to deal with criticism, haters and imposter syndrome
* How to tell the difference between fear and intuition
* A fail-proof test to make the right decisions, especially in high-stakes situations
Everything is Figureoutable is more than just a fun phrase to say. It's a philosophy of relentless optimism. A mindset. A mantra. A conviction. And it's about to make you unstoppable.
More praise for Everything is Figureoutable:
'This book will change lives' Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love and Big Magic
'This book delivers a knock-out punch to whatever is holding you back' Cheryl Strayed, author of Wild