"Millions of young women look to Marie Forleo as their inspiration for empowerment and achievement."
Everything is Figureoutable is more than just a fun phrase to say.
It's a practical, actionable discipline. It's a philosophy of relentless optimism.
A mindset. A mantra. A conviction.
And it's about to make you unstoppable.
Whether you want to leave a dead end job, break an addiction, learn to moonwalk, start or grow a business, master your money, adventure through Italy, or solve world hunger, this is the handbook for becoming the creative force in your own life.
Packed with inspiring real life stories, this step-by-step guide reveals:
* The simple practice that makes it 42% more likely you'll achieve your goals
* How to overcome a lack of time and money
* Why fear is the most misunderstood f-word and how to deal with the fear of anything
* How to find two free hours a day (yes, really)
* What to do if you're multipassionate and want to do all the things
* How to deal with criticism, haters and imposter syndrome
* A fail-proof test to making the right decisions, especially in high-stakes situations
* How to tell the difference between fear and intuition
If you don't want to waste one more minute of one more day saying, "I don't know how to do that," or "I don't know if I can become that," get this book.
Whether you're starting out or starting over, you do have what it takes.
Eye-opening, actionable and delightfully funny, Everything is Figureoutable shows you how to tap your inborn wisdom and make the difference you were born to make.