An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Los Angeles, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map--all designed to help you see the very best of Los Angeles.
Spend some time star-gazing as you stroll the historic Hollywood Boulevard, wander through the Impressionist rooms and gardens of the Getty Center, go shopping at the famed Melrose Avenue, or rent a bicycle and pedal through the Boardwalk. From Top 10 architectural landmarks to the Top 10 places to see and be seen--discover the best of Los Angeles with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Los Angeles:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Los Angeles, covering the Historic Hollywood Boulevard, Sunset Strip, Universal Studios, Venice Beach, The Huntington, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Los Angeles, plus eight full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Los Angeles's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown; Around Downtown; Pasadena; Hollywood; West Hollywood and Midtown; Beverly Hills, Westwood, and Bel-Air; Santa Monica Bay, and Coastal Orange County
Staying longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide California.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural vacation. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.